Want to know What TuKod means and how we got the name?
- The Bisaya say Tukod means Support! (Our goal is to support your efforts for success!)
- In NuEnglish, Tu Kōd is the spelling of “To Code!“
- In Binisaya Tukod means Establish! (How we will establish your success is by giving you things that work for you! Integrity!)
- In Cebuano Tukod means Construct! (We construct programs (system and structure) that will help you, from beginner to expert!)
- In Boholano Tukod means Build! (We build what you need, a theme, plugins and other programs that work at any skill level.)
Longer Interesting Answer
- Click on TuKod!
TuKod WordPress Projects
Here is a list and links to all the active WordPress Projects at TuKod! This page will include links to each theme or plugin’s main page, blog pages, download page, installation page, and configuration page (where available).
All TuKod Projects
Here is a list and links to All the Projects at TuKod! This page will include links to each Project’s Main Page!
Status of TuKod Projects
Here is a list of the Status of TuKod Projects. For what it is worth! (We use this internally.)
Stuff that needs to be moved to a different page!
The following needs to be moved to a different page!
TuKōd Multi-Network Plugin
The Tukod Multi-Network Plugin is an expanded and enhanced version of the WP Multi-Network Plugin! Please see the TuKod Multi-Network Plugin Main Page for more details.
The Tukod Theme is an expanded and enhanced version of the Atahualpa Theme! Please see the TuKod Theme Main Page for more details.